Skip to content
Which Vehicles you can import into Trinidad and Tobago
- Individuals can import 1 vehicle every 3 years.
- Individuals must personally do everything without assistance from a Register Dealer.
- Vehicle cannot be more than 4 years old.
- An individual or a dealer is not allowed to import a used diesel vehicle. New diesel vehicle may be imported without any restriction
- Must have Deregistration Certificate.
- Deregistration Certificate must have Engine and Chassis numbers, manufacturing date and correct mileage of the imported vehicle
- Must be structurely sound and meet enviornment standards.
- Must have Ozone-Friendly AC.
- Vehicle with prior registration must be roadworthy
- When selling imported vehicles, dealers must put in government specified minimum Terms and Conditions into written sales agreement
- Used Right Hand Drive Vehicles cannnot be imported without an import license. New diesel and petrol (Gasoline) vehicles can be imported without an import license
- If you are importing commercial goods, you must hire a Customs Broker to fill out the required documentation.
Jim is Dubai Car Exporter and Dubai Car Dealer,
Thailand Dealer and Thailand Exporter of 4WD Pickups, SUV and Trucks and Australia cars For sale, Australia Car Exporter. Jim is Toyota Thailand Dealer and Exporter of
Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand and Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco 2108 2019.
©2001-2019 Welcome to Thailand #1 Car Exporter Dealer. You are
-th visitor to our site.