Skip to content
Documents Required to import a vehicle in South Africa
- Immigrants need their permanent residence permit issued by the Department of Home Affairs (or a copy)
- Returning South Africans must show proof of emigration from SA, proof they had permanent residence abroad and evidence that the permanent residence has been withdrawn.
- A duly completed form DA304A
- Bill Of Lading
- Purchase Documents (Invoice(s))
- Registration Certificate/permit (Deregistration Certificate)
- Documentary evidence of the date on which delivery of the vehicle was taken
- Documentary evidence of the date on which the vehicle was handed to the shipper for shipment to South Africa
- An Import Permit and
- An original Letter of Authority
Jim is Dubai Car Exporter and Dubai Car Dealer,
Thailand Dealer and Thailand Exporter of 4WD Pickups, SUV and Trucks and Australia cars For sale, Australia Car Exporter. Jim is Toyota Thailand Dealer and Exporter of
Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand and Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco 2108 2019.
©2001-2019 Welcome to Thailand #1 Car Exporter Dealer. You are
-th visitor to our site.